For those who own the Anova Precision Cooker, now you can sous vide with your iPhone!
Many of you sous vide fans who have been using the Anova Precision Cooker have been asking when the app will be released. Well, go check out the iTunes store now cos the app is out!
With this app, you can now unlock the full Bluetooth potential of your Anova Precision Cooker. After our unboxing of the Anova Precision Cooker, our next video will be our review of its sous vide performance and this app has come out just in time!
According to their iTunes description, the key features of the app are that:
- You can pair your iOS device with the Anova Precision Cooker through Bluetooth.
- You can operate the device remotely when paired and within range (10 metres or 33 feet).
- Once paired, you will then be able to set the your required time and temperature, on your Anova Precision Cooker.
- You can also toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- And the app will even calibrate the Precision Cooker temperature to the nearest .01 degree F/C.
- You get sous vide recipes featuring James Beard award winning chefs, renowned cookbook authors and TV personalities.
- And here’s the feature that we like best! Once paired with your Anova Precision Cooker, you just need to select what you wish to cook, press play and the app will automatically set the device to the required time and temperature settings. Excellent!
Stay tuned for our upcoming review of the Anova Precision Cooker and the iOS Anova Culinary app!
You can check out the app here!